Dr. Lisa Blevins is a licensed psychologist who has dedicated her career to helping others overcome life’s challenges, find their authentic selves and live their lives more passionately and successfully.
My psychotherapy skills and experience are best utilized in my therapeutic work for:
* Women struggling with identity, relationship, mid-life & empty nest issues
* College students adjusting to adult life, intimate relationships and increased independence & responsibility
* Individuals who are considered “highly sensitive” in nature
* Graduate students in the counseling field doing their own personal therapy
* Persons diagnosed with Major Depression, Anxiety Disorders, PTSD & Personality Disorders
* Persons with Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, & Schizo-affective Disorder
Specialties: Humanistic and Client-Centered Psychotherapy; Mood, Personality, Psychotic and Adjustment Disorders; Therapy for Therapists-in-Training; , Adults facing major life changes; Relationship issues and Clinical Supervision. I have training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and I have certifications in Neurolinguistic Programming and Hypnotherapy.
As someone who avidly seeks new ways to improve the lives of her clients, her most recent accomplishment has been in her certification as a Hypnotherapist and Quit Smoking Specialist.
Her desire to help people become free of the detrimental habits that rob people of their health, longevity, happiness and quality of life, Dr. Blevins joined a specialized group of professionals who are trained in the most successful techniques known to permanently transform peoples’ lives in one or two sessions. Her enthusiasm and honest desire to improve the quality of people’s lives has led her to offer her services to those who truly are committed to living a healthy and congruent long life.
Hypnotherapy skills and experience are best utilized in my therapeutic work with the following individuals:
• Persons diagnosed with Major Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Sleep Disorders, and Eating Disorders
• People struggling to rid themselves of negative habits and behaviors
• People wanting to improve their self-esteem and confidence
• People wanting to strengthen their coping skills